Privly Test Pages
This website contains a series of test cases for Privly-type links. These pages are directed mostly at developers, but if you are having difficulty with a Privly extension, you may be directed here. For more information on what Privly is, go to Priv.ly
Current Test Files
These test files run through a series of cases which all Privly-type extensions must pass.
- Embed-posting iframes: Embed-posting supports nested iframes. This page tests whether it works well.
- Keyboard forwarding: Seamless-posting supports forwarding ENTER keyboard event to the original form on the host page. This page tests whether it works correctly.
- URL Parameters: Privly links support directives for the extension. This page checks the behavior of the links.
- Whitelist: Privly has a default list of trusted domains. This page ensures that all the trusted domains are handled consistently
- Non-Whitelisted: Non-trusted domains can indicate their support of Privly injection. This page checks their behavior.
- Misdirection: Many sites change the way links are displayed or tracked. This page is a developing list of cases found across the internet.
- Iframe Depth: Many websites render their content within iframes. This page ensures that Privly works for an arbitrary depth of iframes.
- Privly Button: Collect many different circumstances to test the appearance of the Privly button in the upper-right corner of textareas and editable div elements.
Host Page Tests
These pages have Privly links pre-submitted as user content. Feel free to submit example pages. If you are a site owner and do not want your site to be an example, please contact us.
Localhost Test Files
For these pages to work you must be running a server on your local machine.